Riverside is on the hunt for more engineering talent as we prepare for further growth.
For over 20 years, we’ve been passionate about a quality-driven approach to waste machinery installations. This customer-centric approach to business has seen us develop an incredibly loyal client base throughout the UK, with 76% having been with us for more than five years. And these satisfied organisations have spread the word which has seen us expand significantly through word of mouth alone.
But business growth means more work to do if we are to maintain the standards we pride ourselves on. So, we’re on the lookout for a new field engineer to join our North Yorkshire team on a full-time, permanent basis, with travel to client sites across the country.
Key responsibilities include:
· The installation and commissioning of balers and compactors
· Carrying out baler and compactor machine repairs, servicing and maintenance, both on and off-site
· Diagnosing faults and implementing problem solving methods to repair technology
· Working on hydraulics and electrical circuits
· Slinging and lifting machinery
· Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
· Preparing service reports
· Liaising with customers
· Working with other internal departments
· Providing staff training as required.
If this is of interest, we’re looking for someone who:
· Has experience working on balers and compactors
· Is a formally apprentice-trained, skilled engineer and/or with experience in a similar role
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills, use of initiative/autonomy plus a sense of teamwork
· Has general electrical and hydraulic experience
· Has a full, clean UK driving licence
· Ideally holds a forklift truck licence
· Can demonstrate welding experience (a desirable but not essential criteria).
Some flexibility around working hours will be required when necessary in order to complete a job, but overtime will be paid.
If this sounds like the right job opportunity for you, then please contact us on 01423 325038 or email email@example.com to start the application process.