In the latest instalment of our employee Q&A, we chat to Louise Jaggar, Riverside’s PR manager, on her biggest work achievement, how she would describe Riverside, and how she relaxes on a weekend…
Name: Louise Jaggar
Role: PR manager
- Briefly describe your role:
As Riverside’s PR support, it’s my job to ensure the story of the business is shared far and wide. Through features in industry magazines, articles in regional press, and maintaining momentum on the website, I get to the heart of the company and help to tell its – fabulous – story!
- How long have you been with the company?
Just over three and a half years – time flies when you’re having fun!
- What’s the best thing about your job?
Seeing the Riverside name in print. Whether that be in an advice-led piece for The Yorkshire Post, or a case study in a recycling journal, the reward for doing a job well is exactly that!
- Describe Riverside Waste Machinery in three words:
Committed, caring, professional.
- What’s been your biggest work achievement, since joining the team?
Watching Riverside grow, thanks in part to PR activity, and ensuring the brand is visible throughout the UK and beyond.
- What top tip would you give to someone thinking of purchasing a baler?
Pick up the phone to Riverside – there are so many options available.
- What one word would your colleagues use to describe you?
- What’s your favourite food?
Burgers – my nemesis!
- How do you relax on a weekend?
Go to the gym, spend time with my husband and children – and enjoy a few gins.
- What’s the one thing you couldn’t live without?
My family (and chocolate!)
And finally, some more light-hearted questions…