Riverside Waste Machinery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Riverside Waste Machinery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30thNovember 2012.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- • Name and job title
- • Contact information including email address
- • Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- • Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- • For internal record keeping
- • To improve our waste machinery products and services
- • To periodically send promotional emailsabout new waste machinery products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided
- • From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to external websites
Riverside tries to be as informative and helpful as possible. As a result www.wastemachinery.co.uk may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over your web journey beyond this point. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- • When you are asked to complete an enquiry form on our website, look for the tick box that indicates whether or not you want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us at the earliest possible opportunity. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.